Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

Rach Writes...: Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

Another journey into the unknown...but I'm game! Rachel has hosted three of these so far, and is doing a fourth, beginning now.

If you are interested in developing your writer's platform, so others can find you, and desire to share your journey with others, join us!

From what I have seen, participants in the past have really benefitted from this encouraging group...and learn to build their platform together with others on the same road.

Check the link above to learn more...but, beware...the signup ends Wednesday the 15th!

10 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you via the campaign. I'm also in Group 1. Nice to meet you!

    And just to let you know, the campaign actually doesn't close off to new-comers until the 15th. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying that, Lissa...we will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over from the campaign. Nice to meet you! Love the look of your blog. You've certainly got a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to all that is ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am in your campaign group, too :)! Yipppee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to meet you, Jodi...sounds like we have a wonderful group of writer's on board! Welcome! Now I need to find the time to visit everyone else's blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'm in Group 1 with you and wanted to pop in and say hello! Good luck with the campaign challenges. They are a ton of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to meet you, Alynza! I'm looking forward to visiting all your blogs in the next few days, and networking with the group....take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fellow campaigner here, dropping by to say "Hi", and learning alongside, and from, you. +1 follower. :) --Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear from you, Kevin...I'm looking forward to the learning all of us will do during this campaign. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you comment...thanks!

Journey into the Promised Land

Journey into the Promised Land
From Egypt to Israel