Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Challenge: The Chapter Book







Now is the season for challenges of all sorts.  This month, the Chapter Book Challenge, and next month, The A to Z Blogging Challenge (more on that later).

This one is new to me, and although I do not need another challenge complicating my already busy life,  I decided to join.

Why?


Because I have a Chapter/Middle Grade book in the making, and am looking for a way to get motivated.  This is it!

It's very loose and informal.  The goal?  To write a Chapter book by the end of March.  Write every day.  As many words as possible....


So, how many words does it need to be?  Here is a guide for the word count of all children's books: Click here.

So, why don't you join me?  There is still time to register here.


I'm on my way to write a few more words in the story of, "The Orphans Who Saved the World."  Gotta go....

2 comments:

  1. How did I not notice that you posted about this already? I'm glad you're doing the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's slow going, and we have a vacation coming up, but, I'll be able to write in the car. I'm just doing what I can, but I love the challenge!

      Delete

I would love to have you comment...thanks!

Journey into the Promised Land

Journey into the Promised Land
From Egypt to Israel