Thursday, September 17, 2015

Writer's Block or Procrastination??


It's good to be working on my biblical fiction chapter book after a couple of frustrating months. I just couldn't put my fingers to the keyboard. Then I pondered the answer to the question above.




I'm honored to have my post featured on Becky Fyfe's ChaBooCha (Chapter Book Challenge) Blog today.

Which do you struggle with? Find help HERE.





A pic of Charles Dicken's manuscript reject pile, from his home office in London. It's preserved to remind us we aren't the only ones who struggle.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's my main passion, Tina. Especially creating backstory for kids in Scripture who are nameless. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ha, I love Charles Dicken's reject pile. That's awesome. And oddly encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that inspiring?? Thanks for stopping by, Lynda!

      Delete

I would love to have you comment...thanks!

Journey into the Promised Land

Journey into the Promised Land
From Egypt to Israel